COVID 19 UPDATE
Wicked Storage & Removals will remain open during lock-down, always adhering to the government's guide lines, please see below.
Moving your belongings
Removal firms are able to carry out work but their usual procedures may be different to ensure moves take place as safely as possible.
• There is no guarantee your chosen removal firm will be operating at the time you require. We encourage you to contact removal firms as early as possible in advance of your move date.
• If removal firms are unavailable, another household can help you move your belongings, but social distancing guidelines and hygiene measures should be followed where possible.
• You and your household should also try and do as much of the packing yourself as possible. However, where you are using a removals firm, you may wish to get their advice on packing in advance, in particular the arrangements for packing fragile items.
• We ask that, where possible, you clean your belongings with standard domestic cleaning products before they are handled by others, including removal firms.
• While the removers are in your home, you should ensure any internal doors are open and try to minimise your contact with the removers, maintaining a distance of at least 2 metres where possible.
• All parties should wash their hands regularly and/or use hand sanitiser and should avoid touching surfaces where possible to reduce the risk of transmitting COVID-19.
• You should not provide refreshments but you should ensure removers have access to hand washing facilities, using separate towels or paper towels if possible, which should be washed or safely disposed of afterwards.
Please stay safe there is hope we can get back to a normal way of life in the coming months.
Thank-you NHS you are amazing lets do our bit to help them.
Thanks from the Wicked team
We Take The Stress Out Of Moving Home
Very reasonable rates and useful to have on ones doorstep. May I recommend to you Wicked!
Thanks a lot @WickedVanHire for making the move so painless! If you need a van in the #Ludlow area these guys are the ones to use
I just wanted to say a big thank you for the excellent service you provided for my move last week. You made a potentially stressful day a lot easier.
Thanks to you and all your colleagues. Thanks also for storing my pictures and curtains. I will be in touch for my next move which will be in a few months.
Firstly, a HUGE thank you to Ben and the team for getting us moved into our new home on Friday. They were absolute superstars from start to finish and really took the stress out of the move. I can't praise them highly enough and will recommend them to anyone moving home.
Secondly, we've got a tonne of flat-packed boxes and bubble wrap here which you are very welcome to use - all in good nick - so if you're able to come and pick them up some time this week that would be great.
Thanks so much
Laura and Oliver 27/11/2020
Can't fault these guy's! Our house move couldn't have gone smoother nothing seemed to be too much trouble. So plenty of brownie points and highly recommended!
Thank you once again for helping me move house. I was pleasantly surprised at the load the van could take. I must say the service was first class and took a lot of the stress out of moving. I will be recommending your firm to anyone else moving house or in need of vehicle hire.
Wicked Van Hire were recommend to me by a work colleague as they had noticed the company name on vehicles in the local area, so I googled the company to find out more.
I booked Wicked Van Hire + two men to move property from Leominster to Ludlow. From start to finish the service provided was excellent, their professional organised approach created a stress free move, I will definitely be using the company again and wouldn’t hesitate in recommending them to others.
A big thank you
Wicked moved me from Dorking to Ludlow this month, service was prompt, professional, efficient, competitive and friendly.
I could not recommend them more and will continue to do so to friends and family.
Thank you for making moving that bit les stressful.
Paul – now happily back in his home town after many years.
Great Vans, Clean, just what I needed to move my more personal items from a recent house move, a great tool recommended!!!
Rev. Thomas Leary
We chose Wicked for our house move, having been recommended to use them by a friend. We had previously hired vans from them and been very happy with the service however, when moving house, we really wanted some extra help. They offer a package of Luton van + 2 strong men, which seemed ideal! The day we moved was wet, cold and by the end, very dark. The new house is on a steep slope which was very muddy and slippery. I cannot praise Rich and Ade enough, they were polite and helpful and went out of their way to make the move as smooth and easy as possible. They worked so hard, in really tough conditions and didn't complain once. I would highly recommend Wicked Van Hire to anyone looking for a reasonable priced van hire company with excellent customer service.
To the lovely people of Wicked Hire , wishing you all the very best at christmas and a happy and prosperous new year you deserve it.
Thank-you so very much for your help in November , with-out your kindness we would have been a lot worse off , Thanks again , you are the very best of people.
Andy & Alison Chapman
Dear David & Raymond
Just a few lines to say a huge "Thank you " for excellent service in moving us into our new home on the 6th Nov 17.
You were polite, courteous, hard working plus you took great care of our possessions & the décor both past and present. Will highly recommend you to all others.
With the very best wishes
Tracey & Family
Ps. The new house warming card was a lovely gesture too!